Monday, February 7, 2011

OK, it's my blog and I can talk about what I want.  Today, I want to talk about my mom.  It was her birthday a couple days ago, and that just reminded me how lucky I am to have a mom like her.  She has done so much for each of us kids, and I know we each feel how important we are to her.  My kids absolutely love her.  My mom is probably the kindest, most non-judgemental woman I know.  She is the one that always taught us to recognize those around us who may feel a little left out, or sad, and to do our part to elevate another.  She has had to do endure her own set of trials in life and has come through with grace and integrity.  She continues to help other people overcome their own trials through her counselling.

She is also the hardest working woman I know.  She recently retired and was a little concerned that she may become bored, but she always has, and always will, fill her life with good things.

Anyways, I just needed to voice a small part of my appreciation.  The only thing that could possibly make my mom more perfect to me, would be if she was of the same faith, and thus have a better understanding of  that part of me that is so important to me and my family.  And I have faith that someday, she will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment