Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ride away!!

 JB and I had a great evening riding.  JB rode our faithful mare, Lady, and I was on Oyen (who has issues - ah, well).   We weren't sure how Lady and her baby, Breeze, would do being separated.  Our beautiful buckskin filly, Breeze, is only 4 months old and they've never been separated.  But, we needn't have worried.   Breeze was happy hanging out with her older brother, Storm, he's 2 years old.  The time flew past and we came home well after dark, but happy!!
Breeze and mom, Lady
This is beautiful Breeze when she was first born - May 20th 2010

Big brother, Storm.  He doesn't look big here, but he's bigger than his mom

And, I'm still having fun with PSE, especially the vintage stuff.  But I'm tired so I'm going to bed early to try to get more than 5 hours of sleep tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment